Development Operations Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first people to join our growing technical team in a dynamic young company, working with a cutting-edge software platform and playing a part in shaping and driving our growth.
The Development Operations Engineer will be an important new role in our technical team. You will take full responsibility for designing and implementing DevOps processes to help us continue to delight our expanding customer base, and you will be collaborating directly with the founders of the company who have developed the software platform.
You will have a large say in how things get done and we want to learn from your professional experience in your specialist area. This is a role with real responsibility from the start, but more than that, we are looking for someone who wants to grow with us and take on more responsibility for leading teams as we build the technical department.
This is not a role for someone who wants to follow the crowd; you will have the chance to influence both the development of our product and the shape of our team. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with the dynamics of a small, agile team and who is up for a challenge. For the right person, this is an opportunity with a clear path to becoming our DevOps Lead as the team grows.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Take care of cloud and on-premises deployments
- Collaborate with the rest of our core team to understand customer needs and our technical capabilities
- Streamline deployments for automation and making them cloud agnostic
- Provision, maintain and monitor our Azure infrastructure
- Build and optimize our CI/CD pipelines
- Apply DevOps design approaches and promote it inside our team
Experience and Qualifications
You should have:
- The motivation to expand yourself in the DevOps area and apply trending tools and approaches
- System thinking and ability to decompose technical problems to manageable tasks
- Hands-on DevOps experience and familiarity with useful DevOps tools
- Azure cloud fundamental experience
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Basic admin knowledge on Linux and Windows platforms
- Hands-on Azure DevOps and GIT experience
- Familiarity with C# and .NET core
- Good English communications skills (written and spoken)
Salary and Conditions
This is a full-time role, 100% remote / from home if desired. We are offering a salary equivalent to PLN 168k - 240k (based on level of experience, etc)
- An excellent work/life balance and flexible working hours
- A small, friendly team that will support you when you need it A work environment that will make you productive – just tell us what you need